Simply Strategy Awarded GSA Schedule
Updated: Mar 31
The U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) is the centralized authority for the GSA Contract and acquisition and management of federal government resources. Simply Strategy has been approved for the Multiple Aware Scheduled (MAS) Program. The purpose of the MAS Program and the GSA Contract is to leverage the buying power of the federal government in order to negotiate more simplified contracts with commercial businesses.
So, what does this mean? Simply Strategy is able to apply our primary research model of inquiry for insights to help government agencies and their partners understand their consumers, clients, or members and to focus, adapt, and improve to effectively solve problems. Our Capability Statement and government contract codes are provided below.
– 541613 -- Marketing Consulting Services
– 541618 -- Other Management Consulting Services
– 541910 -- Marketing Research and Public Opinion Polling
– 00CORP Professional Services Schedule (PSS)
– 541 4A Market Research and Analysis